Data acquisition with DASYLab - Fundamentals
Would you like to solve a data acquisition task in a very flexible way without having to learn a programming language? Then the easy-to-use software DASYLab is the perfect tool for you. We regularly offer DASYLab classes at measX in Mönchengladbach and at TFU in Neu-Ulm. But we would be happy to hold this class at your location as well.
You will not believe how fast you will learn the functions of the DASYLab modules through the analysis of problem-oriented tasks: In just a short time, you will be creating worksheets with which you can capture, visualize and process measurement data and designing user interfaces and log sheets.
- Use of a data acquisition card from National Instruments
- Diverse visualization options
- Outputting measurement data
- Temperature monitoring
- Measurement with a thermocouple
- Saving measurement data
- Data reduction by calculating averages and separation
- Data reduction through triggering
- Automation of a measurement series
- Use of event-based actions
- Linking multiple data channels
- System of global strings and variables
- Creating layouts
- DDE RS-232 interfaces
- Additional topics on customer request
Recommended prerequisites for the training:
Experience in working with Microsoft Windows is required.
Hint: Usually our planed Trainings are in German language. To get your individual training in English please contact us.