DIAdem fundamentals training course
Our experienced project engineers from the area of system integration will guide you through this course. Thanks to practical exercises, your learning time at the DIAdem data acquisition workshop will be efficiently structured from the start.
You will learn how to work with the individual modules in DIAdem. In addition to administrating and viewing your measurement data, you will learn how to present and analyze data. We will also show you how to capture and visualize measurement data and what features DIAdem offers for control and automation.
- General introduction
- Administrating data with DIAdem-Navigator
- Viewing data with DIAdem-View
- Presenting data with DIAdem-Report
- Analyzing data with DIAdem-Analysis
- Measuring, controlling and visualizing with DIAdem-DAC and DIAdem–Visual
- Automating tasks with DIAdem-Script
Recommended prerequisites for the training:
Experience in working with Microsoft Windows as well as a basic technical understanding is required