measX Technology Days
Measurement technology from Z to A - from the zone of task definition to the final analysis
This is our guiding principle for our Technology Days, to which we have been inviting since 2005. At these informative meetings, solutions based on examples from the various measX fields of activity will be presented, which support our customers from different technical areas in their daily work.
An opportunity for an exchange of experience between engineers and decision-makers alike.
The 1-day events are divided into several lectures with short question rounds and at the end of the day an open discussion in which our visitors can concretely exchange their own questions with our experts.
Technology Days 2019
We will also continue our series of events in 2019. As always, you can expect interesting topics on current issues in measurement data acquisition, measurement data management and test data analysis.
In Mönchengladbach, the Technology Day will take place on September 24th at Haus Erholung.
In Stuttgart, the Technology Day will take place on September 26 at the Dormero Hotel.
Some of our topics:
- Machine Learning applied - An introduction to ML illustrated by a real-life example
- Vehicles under test: Brake circuit manipulation while driving with NI Single-Board RIO
- News about the all-round software for measurement technology DASYLab 2020
- Pump test bench realized with DASYLab
- News about IoT projects at measX
We hope to interest you with our contributions and to welcome you as our guest.
We are looking forward to your visit!
* Status July 2019 / subject to change!