Software Engineer Crash-Analysis (m/f/d)
X-Crash is one of the world's leading software systems for the evaluation of vehicle safety tests. The expert knowledge of analysis systems and vehicle safety acquired by measX over decades has been packaged in this software.
- You as a part of small team will develop our X-Crash Analysis Software, implement new evaluations and help to develop customer specific requirements
- You will work with norms and standards and transform them into evaluations
- You will serve our international customers even after delivery with support and training
- You will contribute to concepts and implementation of measX software products or components
- Interested in topics around vehicle safety
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or related disciplines or training as a mathematical-technical assistant and relevant practical programming experience
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, C/C++, C# or other object-oriented programming languages
- Knowledge of database systems, automatic build process (Jenkins), software test
- High level of dedication, flexibility and independent initiative
- Ability to work independently
- German and English (spoken and written) is a must
- Friendly, open minded and familiar atmosphere based on appreciation, cooperativeness and tolerance
- Specialised and innovative projects with broad spectrum
Does this sound appealing to you?
Would you like more information or directly apply for this position?
We would be pleased to receive your application by mail or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please contact:
Mrs. Zimmermanns, Tel.: +49 (0)2166 – 9520 110