We are looking for our location Aachen:
Mathematical technical Assistent / Mathematical technical Software Developer (m/f/d)
measX is a renowned provider of measurement and test systems, data management applications and software systems for the evaluation of test data. Our solutions can be found in research, development and production in numerous industries.
- You develop customized software applications in the area of measurement data management, analysis and presentation.
- You are part of the team / responsible for all phases of project execution, from the generating of specifications and quotations through to realization and on-site commissioning
- You also support the customer after delivery with support and training
- You contribute to the conception and realization of measX-own software products and software components
- Education as a mathematical technical assistant or mathematical technical software developer (MATSE)
- Knowledge of VB, C / C ++ or other object-oriented programming languages
- Advantageous would be knowledge of database systems
- A high degree of commitment, flexibility and initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Friendly, open minded and familiar atmosphere based on appreciation, cooperativeness and tolerance
- Specialised and innovative projects with broad spectrum
Does this sound appealing to you? Would you like more information or directly apply for this position?
We would be pleased to receive your application by mail or email. email@example.com