Extensive customizing options
Every analysis task poses special requirements. The basic configuration of X-Frame can be easily modified. By us or even by you.
Already upon installation, X-Frame is a fully configured system with a universal user interface, predefined evaluations, a wide range of formulas and many other functions.
Many basic settings can be quite easily parameterized individually in the system configuration:
- Configuration of projects
- Configuration of users and user groups
- Definition of analysis types
- Data sources (database/file system)
- Output destinations (printer/file)
Even standard properties of X-Frame, such as the user interface, can be flexibly modified or expanded by you. A number of interfaces and events are available for this purpose and can be accessed via VBS programming.