X-Crash Zero: Active Safety Test Analysis at the Push of a Button
The analysis software X-Crash Zero represents a complete solution, from data inspection to the results report – with data management customized for crash testing, convenient tools for data inspection and post-processing and comprehensive analysis and reporting options.
Whether crash test, sled test or component test: both individual tests and complete test series can be quickly and reproducibly analyzed and compared according to current standards and laws.
- Safety: X-Crash Zero is continuously adapted to the internationally applicable laws, vehicle safety regulations and evaluation methods.
- Efficiency: You receive evaluations and reports in the shortest possible time.
- Reproducibility: Analysis processes are executed largely automatically.
- Ready to use: As standard software, X-Crash Zero is ready for immediate use.
- Flexibility: You will enjoy convenient customizing options.
- Future-proof: X-Crash Zero is under continuous further development.
These are the highlights:
Extensive customizing options
X-Crash Zero is a fully configured system with a user interface designed for crash testing, predefined evaluations, a wide selection of applicable formulas and other functions. Thanks to the open system architecture, every area of the program can be very easily parameterized and adapted.
Evaluations and reports according to current standards
Individual tests and entire test series are analyzed with X-Crash Zero according to current laws and consumer protection requirements and can be flexibly compared with each other. The standard package includes an extensive analysis library that is continuously updated and can be easily expanded.
Support where you need it
We support you from the first installation of the software to the finished implementation and remain available to you for questions, expansion requests and training needs during continued use.
The X-Crash program family also offers with X-Crash software for the viewing and evaluation of crash tests and with X-Crash ATD software for the evaluation and certification of dummies according to current legal requirements.