Signal generator X-Conn PWM, a versatile solution
The signal generator X-Conn PWM generates a digital pulse sequence with configurable output voltage. Depending on the device design, it is possible to operate consumers with varying power consumption. This makes the X-Conn PWM extremely versatile. For example, it can be used for:
- Component tests in the automotive industry
- Simulation of control devices, pumps, fans, etc.
- Operation and testing of directly connected, PWM-controlled loads (such as vehicle interior lighting)
The broad frequency range from 1 to 5 kHz with consistently high resolution of the PWM signal and intuitive parameterization and operation are particular strengths of the signal generator.
The X-Conn PWM can be operated manually, has an electrically isolated serial RS232 interface and can also be entirely controlled and queried remotely, making it perfectly suited for automated measurement and test procedures.
- Precision: Generates signals with high precision.
- Flexibility: Individual housing variants and customer-specific additional functions are possible.
- Easy to use: X-Conn PWM offers intuitive parameterization and operation.
- Efficiency: Measurement and test processes can be conveniently controlled.
These are the highlights:
- Output current 2 A (higher on request)
- Duty cycle with high resolution
- Integrated operating unit for manual operation
- Remote-controllable via electrically isolated RS-232 interface
- Utility for updating the firmware version and calibration of the analog inputs
- Individual device design is possible
Technical data (X-Conn PWM V2):
1 power/switching output with max. 2 A
|Frequency range:||1 to 5000 Hz (configurable in 1-Hz steps)|
|Pulse duty cycle:||0-100%|
|Duty cycle resolution||0.01%|
|Output stage:||Alternating operation (totem pole)|
|Output voltage:||+0 to +15 V (configurable in 0.1-V steps)|
|Output voltage resolution:||0.1 V|
|Edge steepness:||10 V/µs|
|Output current:||2 A (briefly up to 4 A)|
|Internal current limiting:||yes|
|Internal temperature monitoring:||yes|
|Monitor outputs:||0 to +10 VDC equivalent|
|Duty cycle:||0 to 100%|
|Display resolution:||192 x 64 px (GLCD)|
|Supply voltage:||100 to 240 VAC (47 to 63 Hz)|
|Power consumption:||< 70 W (1 channel, Uout: 15 V)|
|Housing dimensions||19” / 1U full insert, (W x H x D): 482 x 44 x 317 mm
Weight: 2.5 kg
|PWM A/B output voltage connector:||BNC|
|Back side monitor outputs connector:||BNC|
|Additional switching output connector:||Wago terminal|
|Programmable serial interface connector:||DSub9 (male), electrically isolated|
|Ambient operating temperature:||0 to +60°C|