Test Bench Systems Project Engineer (m/f/d)
- You will develop customer-specific software applications in the area of (measurement) data management, analysis and presentation.
- Within the team, you will participate in / be responsible for all phases of project execution, from creation of the specifications and offer to implementation and commissioning on site.
- You will assist customers even after delivery with support and training.
- You will participate in the design and realization of measX’s own software products and software components.
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or related disciplines or training and pertinent practical experience in this area
- Knowledge of National Instruments LabVIEW
- Knowledge of electronic data acquisition
- Preferably knowledge of C/C++ or another object-oriented programming language
- High level of dedication, flexibility and independent initiative
- Ability to work independently
Does this sound appealing to you? Would you like more information or to apply for the position?
We would be pleased to receive your application by mail or email. firstname.lastname@example.org